RSS Reader

True Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Nomination Thanks

Received the following news from heartfortwilight:

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following category:

1.    All-Time Favorite True Blood Fanfic - The Arrangement

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

http://awards.fanaticfanfics.com/index.php/nominees/2016/2016-nominees-by-category#all-time-favorite-true-blood-fanfic

We are in estimable company. It's a thrill to just be nominated. TexanLady and I both thank our readers for this honor.

* * *
* * * 
* * *

P.S. A NEW chapter for ARRANGEMENT should be out in about a week. Sorry for the delay. I know you're all wondering how Eric is going to talk his way out of this new revelation.

8 comments:

  1. Will definitely vote for your fic as it is the best Sookie and Eric True Blood fic I've read and I've read thousands...and am SUPER excited to see a new chapter! Keep up the amazing writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the nomination. Looking forward to an update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the update. I have just re read the story love t more the second time..... Will vote for you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am doing a review for The Arrangement and probably a few others. I was wondering if you are willing to do an interview for it as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, I can't speak for TL on the timeliness of a response. She just had her Mac laptop's battery explode on her. Evidently, this is a common thing and Apple swaps out the battery for $129 and covers the expenses for damages out of their own pocket. She's without a machine till this weekend.

    I was expecting chapters for Arrangement to work on and two other story updates she only has me beta. Going to push for those because I know the readers are anxious. I don't want to post a working email that a bot can pick up and spam us to death with so maybe you can post your working email via either of our accounts on FFNet. Just be sure to space the thing because FFNet eats email addys. What you need to do is something like this:
    myname (add space) @ (add space)nameofyourISP.com (or web mail). Those spaces are mandatory or we won't see the address at all. I'll do what I can to get this handled expeditiously.

    ~ nycsnowbird

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is everyone? I hope you both are doing well. I really hope we get an update with the arrangement and the breeder soon. I understand life going tits up and just hope everything's going ok and let you both know the fans are rooting for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you still writing/updating your inuyasha breeder fanfiction? The most complete/UTD I've seen it is on dokuga.com I really love that fanfic so I was just wondering. Thanks! And keep writing! I'm also a fan of the arrangement! (Sookie and Eric are the best couple!)

    ReplyDelete