RSS Reader

True Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN now for sale!

nycsnowbird here with some fantastic news. As of today, TexanLady is published

You can find her revised and now completed all-human True Blood Eric/Sookie-centric fanfic she started on FFNet as I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN up on the booksites listed below. The characters have been renamed, the storyline lengthened considerably and the title changed to RECLAIMED LOVE.

Here's the synopsis for those of you who may not be familiar with the story:

Inseparable since kindergarten, David and Rebecca had been best friends, watching each other’s backs while they played together, laughed together, grew up together, and discovered sex together. Their complicated relationship was a mystery to everyone but themselves. They would probably be married now had David not made the mistake of his life .... Pressured by his parents to settle down and raise a family, he married hurriedly for all the wrong reasons and watched Rebecca walk out of his life. His betrayal cut her to the core and she not only left their small town but her country as well, needing to put oceans of distance between them.

In the intervening years, Rebecca has become a best selling author, traveling all over the world living the kind of life David could only dream about, while he has hunkered down in his father’s construction business and went home to a cold wife. Ten years later, his life is a wash of broken dreams, a bitter divorce and the custody of his two sons. Now Rebecca is back and he has a chance to show her he’s not the fool he was, that he’s ready to put her first. He has an uphill battle trying to convince her they have a future together. Rebecca doesn’t want to reignite anything with David but she hasn’t reckoned on the intensity that still lingers between them, especially when David awakens more than just nostalgia in her heart. Theirs is a passion too explosive to deny...

This remade fan fic is a contemporary novel with a bold erotic tale that may be unsuitable for some adults.




The story is available in 16 ebook formats including pdf which any computer should have no issue opening as long as you download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader and install it on your machine. 

Concerning pdfs: the book is 347 pages on Smashwords in this format as they marginalize spacing between paragraphs and use only a 12 pt font for all their publications. On the LotsCave and CarnalPleasures sites the paragraph spacing is more generous, the font is 14 pt and easier on the eyes and the book clocks in at a whopping 537 pages. There are also page numbers on the pdf versions from these latter two sites; Smashwords doesn't use numbering and takes a .doc file, converts it to html and from that makes one single file they make their book formats up in. It makes footers and headers impossible. Bottom line, if you want a pdf, the best quality ebooks are going to be from LotsCave and CarnalPleasures.

Note: the LotsCave and CarnalPleasures websites contain adult erotica that may be considered too extreme for some adults.

EPUB ONLY ON BARNES & NOBLE — U.S. and U.K. 
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/reclaimed-love-austin-southerly/1113848576?ean=2940015786521


6 FILE FORMATS AVAILABLE ON SMASHWORDS INCLUDING PDF — worldwide
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/258811
http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AustinSoutherly


16 FILE FORMATS AVAILABLE (best quality) — worldwide , MC, Visa, Paypal 
http://www.carnal-pleasures.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=102_103_105_125_126&products_id=322
 

SHOPPING CART OFFLINE AT PRESENT BUT NORMALLY OFFERS 16 FILE FORMATS. (best quality) — worldwide
http://www.lotscave.com/ebooks/title/reclaimed_love.html


MOBI FORMAT ONLY ON AMAZON — worldwide
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ADSAJYQ


EPUB ONLY ON KOBO — worldwide
 http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Reclaimed-Love/book-l9mL6yA2HE-rXGl44B872g/page1.html?s=D4Aaj53JZ0y6US0uCk7VnA&r=2



RECLAIMED LOVE is published under the pseudonym of Austin Southerly. 

If you buy the book and enjoy it, please be sure to show your love and leave a positive review on Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo and Amazon for her.



18 comments:

  1. Because I love your writing, & because I support you, I'm going for a Kindle copy.

    Good luck with all your stories, fanfic and published.

    GV

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo congrats!!!!!! i'll go check this out now. i don't have an ereader yet but won't stop me getting it if i can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Ron, I suggest getting a PDF version because you don't need an eReader to enjoy the story. While I own a Kindle, I do most of my reading on my computer using PDF formats for the books I buy. I should mention, too, I use the download of a free application called Calibre (available for the PC and Mac) to take my pdfs and convert them to .mobi for my Kindle. Works like a charm. It will convert all ebook types into other formats including text and html.

      Delete
    2. Have to add, that you can read Kindle or Epub without an ereader, they both have apps you can download to your computer and read on.

      Delete
  3. Yippee!! It's here. My kindle has been waiting. Congratulations and kudos to you.

    Warm Regards, Peppermintbark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Hope this goes viral! I'm going to get a Kindle version since I have this app both on my computer and phone.

    Much success!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, TL. I wish you great success in your professional writing career. I have already ordered Reclaimed Love (Kindle version) and am looking forward to reading it. Happy Holidays!
    Theresa (tabby1249)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already bought it! Hope it's a huge smash, you deserve it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Release!! =) I´ve Liked and added to my Wish lists and i´ll buy as soon as i can.
    *huggles* Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just purchased it @Barnes and noble.......i loved it as a tb fanfic and loving it even more now.... ;)

    I still picture Eric though....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just purchased it and im in love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got it and I finished it....GREAT loved it.. I wish you all the luck and much success

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so sad when this was removed from FF and I didn't get to finish it! Can't wait to dig nack into it! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news! Congratulations! Author! Author! May You enjoy great success with all of your efforts and works!

    It is much easier to download the pdf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Always knew you had it in you! Author! Author! Wishing you great success in this & all future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bought it, read it, love it! :D It's so satisfying to sit down and glut myself on this captivating story. Plus, I really enjoyed being able to repay, even a little, for the massive amount of joy I gain from your stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this story when it was on FF - so was pleased to see it published and so I could d/l it to read the rest. Brilliant story and writing as always. I hope you get a chance to update your other stories as I'm hopeless key addicted to your writing!

    ReplyDelete